RiverStone Family Lodge Policies
- Arrival/check-in is 3:00 p.m. and check-out is 11:00 a.m. Anytime after 11:00 a.m. will be charged a late check-out fee, unless arranged in advance with front desk staff.
- A valid credit card is required at time of reservation. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. If paying with currency – must be U.S. funds. At check-in if you pay with cash you will be required to have a $100 deposit; after inspection of room if it does not need extra cleaning it will be refunded.
- All reservation cancellations must be made 14 days prior to check-in date. Failure to cancel 14 days or more in advance will result in 100% cancelation fee.
- Group reservations of 4 rooms or more will require a room block contract.
- Please keep in mind we will charge your credit card for excessive cleaning.
- We have only three pet rooms. Once theses rooms are filled we cannot make exceptions for pets in other rooms. Pet fee is $15 per pet per night. If you have a pet and do not notify the receptionist at the time of making reservations a $200 pet fee will be applied to your invoice.
- Room occupancy is to be filled only by the number stated on the registration slip. Any number over that will be charged $10 per person.
- There is NO SMOKING inside our cabins. A $250 penalty fee will apply if our no smoking policy is broken.
- There is parking available for two vehicles in the cabin carport area. Please limit to no more than two vehicles per cabin. The parking area along Highway 93 is typically reserved for events at RiverStone. If you are in need of bringing a trailer or larger vehicle, or additional parking, please notify us at time of booking.
- Use of ATV’s, Razors or Snowmobiles allowed on property with expressed or written consent by the owners.
- All Guests must adhere to wildlife interaction prevention policies. No coolers, food items or cooking items should be left unsupervised outside.
- Any vehicle(s) not declared on the registration slip will be towed at the owner’s expense. Parking of vehicle(s) is to be placed in designated area only.
- All policies are subject to change without notice.
Our Pet Policies
- A fee of $15 per pet per night will be charged to the room invoice. If you have a pet and do not notify the receptionist at the time of making reservations a $200 pet fee will be applied to your invoice.
- No pet may be left unattended in rooms. When you leave the room the pet leaves with you.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture in the rooms. You must have a kennel to place the pet into while occupying the room.
- Leashes are required on the grounds of RiverStone. You may let your pet run in the field to the south of us.
- Doggie bags are available at check-in. You are responsible for picking up after your pet in the lawn area.
- Pets are not to be left tied up outside the cabins at any time.
- Pets are not allowed to interact with other guests not in your party due to unforeseen accidents and or injury.
- We love your fur babies and want them to be part of the party, unfortunately unless they are a certified service animal they are not allowed in the Lodge Venue at any time.
- You are responsible for any damages caused by your pet.
- All polices are subject to change without notice.